|Coaching Transition Play|
Full Sessions from the Tactics of Simeone,
Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho & Ranieri
|Learn to "Coach Transition Play" - Defence to Attack and from Attack to Defence |
with 98 Practices based on 32 Transition Game Situations from the Tactics of:
Diego Simeone, Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho and Claudio Ranieri
This incredible FULLCOLOUR book helps coaches improve their training sessions in the most important phases of the modern game - the transition phases.
The best teams in recent years (Simeone's Atlético Madrid, Guardiola's Barcelona & Bayern, Klopp's Dortmund, Mourinho's Real Madrid & Ranieri's Leicester) have been successful largely due to their performance in the transition phases.
This book provides 32 transition game situations based on tactical analysis of Diego Simeone, Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho and Claudio Ranieri's tactics.
Michail Tsokaktsidis is a UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach and has used this analysis to produce 23 full sessions (98 practices) including:
- Transition Games
- Fast Break Attacks
- Counter Attacking
- Small Sided Games
- Pressing to Win the Ball
- Defensive Reactions to Recover the Ball
- Team Shape and Organisation
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice these top coaches' tactics and find solutions for every tactical situation:
- Transition from defence to attack in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
- Transition from attack to defence in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
|Learn to "Coach Transition Play" with Full Sessions from the Tactics of Simeone, Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho & Ranieri|
- 220 Pages
- FULLCOLOUR Print
- 32 Game Situations
- 23 Sessions
- 98 Practices
- U12-Pro Level
32 Transition Play Tactical Analysis including:
- Diego Simeone: Press, Win the Ball + Counter Attack with Quick Combination Play in Limited Space
- Pep Guardiola: Fast Transition to Attack from the Back: Exploiting Space in Behind
- Jurgen Klopp: Quick Transition to Defence in the Middle Zone
- Jose Mourinho: Team Shape and Collective Pressing When Possession is Lost
- Claudio Ranieri: Defensive Organisation to Win the Ball and Fast Running to Support Counter Attack
98 Practices (23 Full Sessions) including:
- Defending in a 4 v 4 Situation and Quick Transition to 4 v 2 Counter Attack
- High Press and Fast Transition to Attack in an 8 v 8 Tactical Game
- Counter Attacks in a Dynamic 3 Zone Transition Game
- Defensive Reactions After Finishing an Attack in a Dynamic Transition Game
- Regaining Possession High Up the Pitch in a 6 Goal Game
- Fast Reactions to Recover the Ball in a Dynamic 7 v 7 Game
Full Book Contents: Click Here
|FREE Practice Samples:|
|What the Coaches Say on the "Importance of Transition Play"|
"I am always enthusiastic and when I came, I said I wanted to rediscover the essence of the club: An Atlético team that was always aggressive, intense, competitive, counter-attacking and fast… I think that’s what we’ve been giving.”
This book includes Simeone's Transition Tactics with Sessions on how to practice them.
"I want my players chasing the ball like (dogs chase) dog bones.”
“You cannot be brilliant when you disappear when you don’t have the ball. It’s impossible. Football is a connection between what you have with the ball and without the ball.”
This book includes Guardiola's Transition Tactics with Sessions on how to practice them.
"The best moment to win the ball is immediately after your team just lost it.”. Football is about emotion and speed. It’s a transition game“
“If you win the ball back high up the pitch and close to the goal, it is only one pass away a really good opportunity most of the time. No playmaker in the world can be as good as a good counter-pressing situation.”
This book includes Klopp's Transition Tactics with Sessions on how to practice them.
"Transitions have become crucial. When the opponent is organised defensively it is very difficult to score. The moment the opponent loses the ball can be the time to exploit the opportunity of someone being out of position. Similarly when we lose the ball we must react immediately.”
“Everybody says that set plays win most games but I think it is more about transitions.”
This book includes Mourinho's Transition Tactics with Sessions on how to practice them.
"Today, some complain that Leicester lose too many balls. But that's only natural, when your team plays at the speed of light.“
“I give my strikers freedom to attack and cut across the lines, as long as we immediately return to a 4-4-2 as soon as the ball is lost.”
This book includes Ranieri's Transition Tactics with Sessions on how to practice them.
|Meet the Author and UEFA 'A' Licence Coach:|
During my playing career I won 6 championships with 5 different teams. At the age of 29 I stopped playing and completed my studies in fitness conditioning and football coaching. I was also a student of the UEFA coaching schools (H.F.F. in Greece) and I am a fully certified UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach.
I started my coaching career coaching at academy level for 3 years and for the last 6 years I have been a head coach at F.C. Doxa Dramas (professional Greek team) and 3 different semi-professional teams in Greece (winning 2 championships).
- UEFA A Coaching Licence
- Bachelor Degree in Physical & Sports Education (Specialising in Soccer Conditioning).
- Author of 2 Books Jose Mourinho Attacking Sessions (2013) & Spain Attacking Sessions (2014)
|Coaching Transition Play - Full Sessions from the Tactics of Simeone, Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho & Ranieri|
Learn to "Coach Transition Play" Defence to Attack and from Attack to Defence
Level U12-U18+ 32 Game Situations 23 Sessions 98 Practices
- eBook: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire