Shipping & Returns
1 - Order Processing
1.1. How to buy / order?
1.1.1. Through the Internet
In the site oTreinador.net, you can order your articles and receive them in your home or to the indicated address.
How to order on our website?
The. Add the desired item to your shopping cart
B. Click on pay order to finish the purchase
w. Choose the type of payment / shipping mode. Confirm your details
d. None of your data will be passed on to third parties.
and. After a few minutes you will receive an email with the order confirmation
f. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
In the case of only purchasing digital products (software, ebooks, etc.), there is no need for any shipping method, with the ports calculated to zero.
1.1.2. By email
Sending a message to the address [email protected], with the subject: Order.
In the message you only have to indicate:
Name, full address for shipping (if they are physical products) and the intended products.
1.1.3. By phone
Contacting the nº 914390330
1.2. Cancellation of orders
- On the same business day you can cancel your order without any penalty if it has not yet been issued.
- The cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail, to Sport Science, Lda (mentioning the purchase in oTreinador.net), mentioning the number of your order.
1.3. How to check the status of an order
- In your personal area, you can check the current status of your order.
1.4. Where can I receive my order?
We deliver worldwide, with no restriction at the zone level. Just indicate in your order the place of delivery of your preference.
In case the ports are not calculated automatically in the site theTreinador.net, please send us an email with this request to [email protected]
1.5. How are my orders delivered?
We make several types of deliveries that you can define when ordering.
1.6. How many days can I receive my orders?
Depending on the delivery system you select during the completion of your order. For more information you can contact us at: [email protected]
2 - Privacy
The right to privacy is very important for us and for our good relationship with our clients. (see point of Security).
3 - Forms of payment
The forms of payment and respective costs are presented at the time of purchase, namely: payment by bank transfer, ATM reference, PayPal (see below, point 9) or Ebanx.
For bank transfers, please use our data:
NIB - Bank Identification Number
0010 0000 34642090001 68
IBAN - International Bank Account Number
PT50 0010 0000 3464 2090 0016 8
SWIFT / BIC
4 - Prices
4.1. We try to have the best internet prices
4.2. Prices quoted are subject to change without notice due to changes in the market and fluctuations in exchange rates
4.3. Prices are subject to typographical error.
4.4. I.V.A .: The prices we give in the store are final prices and already present the VAT at the rates in force and according to the type of product.
4.5. Shipping Schedule:
The sizes depend on the weight and volume of the intended products.
In case the ports are not automatically calculated on the site, please contact the email: [email protected]
In the event that an order is exclusively made using digital products, there is no place to calculate freight.
4.6. Prices on request:
Some products are highlighted in our online store with a price of "zero" (0.00). In this case, the product is either exhausted (the expected stock replacement date is unknown) or its price is only available upon request.
To do so, you should contact us ([email protected]) to have a quote.
5 - Security
5.1. Protection of your personal data
- The right to privacy is important for us and for the good relationship with our clients. For this reason, we assure you that we do not give out any information from our customers in any way.
- When you choose to provide us with information about your personal data (any information by which you can identify us), you can be assured that this information will only be used for the purposes of your relationship as our customer.
- On our site you can order products, order and register to receive products. The types of personal information collected on these pages are the name and contact information.
- oTreinador.net secures the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or publicity, as well as maintain the accuracy of the data and ensure the correct use of the information, we have implemented technological solutions to protect the information that we collect online.
6 - Guarantees
Product Warranties are those provided by their manufacturers.
7 - Conditions of Sale
The Consumer can terminate the contract within 14 days from the date of signing, or up to 14 days after delivery of the goods.
In order to terminate the contract, however, it must observe the following conditions:
Products - Returned in original packaging and under the same conditions in which it was sold. Any use of the product or violation of the original packaging (in particular the cellophane wrapping of DVDs, Books and Softwares) immediately cancels the possibility of a return.
Inform the website oTreinador.net and the company "Sports Science, Lda", sending us by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt of your will to terminate the contract with us made at the time of purchase. The product must be accompanied by this registered letter.
In case of termination of the contract, Sports Science, Lda undertakes to repay within a maximum of 45 days the amounts paid by the consumer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to get the product in good condition for packaging.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The product travels with full responsibility of the customer.
- We advise you to use a means of transport that includes insurance of the merchandise to predict damage or loss of the merchandise.
Important Note - These possible returns are only valid for orders shipped to Customer's home that have been made in the online store.
For more information you can contact us.
8 - Other doubts
For further questions, please contact us through the various means available on the contact page of this website.
9 - How can I pay by PayPal
How does Paypal Pay? What is Paypal?
PayPal is the best known online payment method, and it is a very efficient way of doing it. Create an account, connect it to your credit card, and then make payments by clicking a PayPal button on the sites that support this option.
- Payment by PAYPAL is a payment method specially designed for online payments and currently has more than 50,000,000 users worldwide (owned by eBay Company).
- The Customer registers in the PAYPAL website and associates to his registration with the cards that he intends to use for online payments.
- Through your username and password you can pay and manage the payment of your orders in numerous online stores around the world.
- This method of payment allows the use for payment of the Cards: VISA, Mastercard, AmericanExpress and Discover
How to pay for your orders with PAYPAL?
- When you order the products and choose the PAYPAL payment method. The cost of the order is currently charged a collection cost of 2.9% on the total value of the order. This value is automatically calculated along with the Portes value at the end of the order.
- By clicking to finalize order, the Client will be redirected to the secure payment site PAYPAL (link) to access the payment. If you are already a PAYPAL customer you can enter your account details and proceed with payment.
- At the end of the payment will be sent again to the site oTreinador.net where will finalize your order.
- You will receive by email the order confirmation and the PAYPAL payment confirmation.
- If for any reason it is not possible to fulfill your order, you will be refunded in full the amount paid directly to your PAYPAL account and the card used or, if you choose, you can keep this amount in credit in your checking account for a purchase future.
- These movements can be checked immediately in your PAYPAL account at www.paypal.com by entering your login information.
- The order will be sent with the respective Invoice / Cash Sale issued by Sports Science, Lda.
(1) In case of being a new client PAYPAL
- In the case of a new PAYPAL customer will be limited to the payment of amounts up to 750.00 €. This is pending the complete activation of your card.
- To make this activation you should enter the site www.paypal.com with your username and password and on the left side you have the message "Activate your acount".
Click on the text below and follow the instructions. This operation is only done once.
Particular cases of payment through the PayPal system?
Indeed the PAYPAL payment system has some peculiarities.
- When the PAYPAL account is created for the first time, the system prevents you from carrying out transactions worth more than € 750.00 for security reasons.
- To eliminate this limitation this system requires a simple procedure of validation of the credit card.
- To make this activation you should enter the site www.paypal.com with your username and password and on the left side you have the message "Activate your acount", click on the text below and follow the instructions. This operation is only done once.
Advantages of the PayPal payment system
- As an advantage of this system, you have the possibility to be able to make your purchases in thousands of international companies that adhere to this system without having to divulge the being credit card to any company other than PAYPAL.
- You also have a History of movements that you can consult at any time.
- More than one card can be associated with the same PAYPAL account in order to use the card of your choice at the time of purchase.
- This is an internationally proven tested payment system with more than 50,000,000 users worldwide (owned by eBay company).